|May 5, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Final Plat - Heron Creek Phase I
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from First America Bank;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Heron Creek;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from Stephenson Manor Homes, Inc., and to accept, execute, and record Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Letter of Credit No. 61000856-61101 from First America Bank for $114,612.35;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Stephenson Manor Homes, Inc., and to accept, execute, and record Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Letter of Credit No. 61000856-61100 from First America Bank for $171,234.56.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-06-037.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 90 lots.
- The Developer has posted a Letter of Credit to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, drainage, and roadway. A Letter of Credit has been provided for the remaining required private improvements - landscape, irrigation, and amenities.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Heron Creek Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreement - Public Improvements.pdf
Attachment: Agreement - Private Improvements.pdf