|May 3, 2018 Land Use Meeting|
Agenda Item #4
Final Plat - Columbus Landings, Phase II
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Notice to Buyers for Columbus Landings Phase II;
- Record Right of Entry documentation for Compliance with Manatee County Land Development Code;
- Record Affidavit by David J. Adams, Developer;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Subdivision With Public Improvements from Columbus Landings Land Partners, LLC, and to accept Cashier's Check No. 362987 from Center State for Defect in the amount of $5,646.70;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. K09558810 and Rider dated November 30,2017 from Westchester Fire Insurance Company for $48,139.00;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Bill of Sale from Columbus Landings Land Partners, LLC.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-16-036.
This final plat is for 7 single-family lots in Phase II of Columbus Landings.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and Todd.email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Columbus Landings, PH II - Application.pdf
Attachment: Columbus Landings,PH II - Legal Documents .pdf
Attachment: Columbus Landings, PH II - Agreements and Bonds.pdf