|May 20, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #24
Final Plat - Lansdowne Crescent
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, Ext. 6866
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements with Surety Bond No. SEIFSU0650049 from International Fidelity Insurance Company;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Agreement for Final Wearing Course of Asphalt on Roadways;
- Accept and Execute Surety Bond for Defects of Required Improvements, Bond No. SEIFSU0655125 from International Fidelity Insurance Company;
- Record Declaration of Restrictions for Lansdowne Crescent;
- Record Notice to Buyers;
- Record List of Holdings;
- Record Maintenance Program;
- Record Fiscal and Budget Information.
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, As Amended;
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in All Developed or Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency, CLOS #93-110.
- This final plat is for a private single-family subdivision with 19 lots.
- The developer has posted a performance bond for the remaining required private improvement.
- The developer has also posted a defect security bond to warrant the potable water and sanitary sewer lines.
- All common areas will be maintained by the University Park Community Association, Inc. (the "Association").
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
- An agreement to accompany the defect security bond is pending approval by the County Attorney's Office.
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the recording fee amount to: Karen Wilson, Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Debbie Perron, Case Manager, email@example.com
- Please return all documents listed above (No. 3, 4 & 5) to Jane Oliver, Public Works Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Legal documents.pdf
Attachment: Bonds Agreements.pdf
Attachment: Declaration of Restrictions.pdf
Attachment: Exh A to Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Exh B to Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Exh. D and E to Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Notice to Buyers.pdf
Attachment: List of Holdings.pdf
Attachment: Maintenance Program.pdf
Attachment: Fiscal and Budget Information.pdf