|May 19, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Final Plat - Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 4A
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements for Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 4A;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from Lennar Homes, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15040 from Fidelity Guaranty & Acceptance Corporation for $300,449.37;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Lennar Homes, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Letter of Credit for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15038 from Fidelity Guaranty & Acceptance Corporation for $561,975.96 and Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15039 from Fidelity Guaranty & Acceptance Corporation for $52,954.59.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-04-22.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 70 lots.
- The Developer has posted three Letters of Credit to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - water and waste water utilities and the remaining required private improvements - irrigation, roadways, landscaping, storm water, earthwork, and final lift of asphalt.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the Letters of Credit will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute a POMD agreement and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution by the Board.
- All common areas will be maintained by the River Strand Golf & Country Club, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs