|March 8, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #9
Final Plat - Arbor Grande
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, x6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements for Arbor Grande at Lakewood Ranch;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent To Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Standard Pacific of Florida;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision from Standard Pacific of Florida;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Standard Pacific of Florida;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Surety Bond No. 0197092 from Berkley Insurance Company for $3,121,838.53;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. 024064916 from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company for $6,125,628.86.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-08-036.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 305 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, surveying, landscape-irrigation, drainage, and surveying.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Arbor Grande at Lakewood Ranch Master Property Owners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements - Bonds.pdf