|June 2, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #11
Final Plat - Brookside Estates
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Record Community Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, and Easements for Brookside Estates;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from M/I Homes Inc. - Tampa Division;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from M/I Homes of Tampa, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Bond No. 1033351 from The Hanover Insurance Company for $1,171,804.91;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from M/I Homes of Tampa, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 1033350 from The Hanover Insurance Company for $347,898.51.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-13-017.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 63 lots.
- The Developer has posted a Surety Bond to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - water and waste water utilities. A Surety Bond has been provided for the remaining required private improvements - irrigation, paving, storm water, and earthwork.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Brookside Estates Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs