|June 16, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Final Plat - Woodland Trace
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Woodland Trace;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Whitney Bank doing business as Hancock Bank;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Defects of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS3037286 from Great American Insurance Company for $62,063.00;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS3037277 from Great American Insurance Company for $50,133.85;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Road Improvement and Sidewalk Agreement from Neal Communities for Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Accept, execute, and record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Public Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned and Maintained Developments (POMD); and
- Accept and record Bill of Sale from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-13-205.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 45 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, reclaim water, surveying, and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Woodland Trace Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: POMD-Bill of Sale.pdf