|June 16, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #19
Amendment #2 to the FY 14/15 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Grant Agreement
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Tracie Adams, Human Services Manager / Ext. 3646
- Authorization for Chairman to execute Amendment #2 to the FY 14/15 Alzheimer's Disease Initiative (ADI) Agreement ADI-14/15-MAN between Manatee County and Senior Connection Center, Inc., increasing the agreement amount and revising the Budget Summary.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-15-067 amending the annual budget for Manatee County, Florida, for fiscal year 2014/2015.
Florida Statutes Chapter 125
- Amendment #2 increases the funding amount by $25,000 and replaces the Budget Summary to reflect the increase.
- The additional funds are the result of a statewide surplus that have been reallocated.
- Amendment #2 will allow for existing clients to continue receiving services through the end of the grant year (6/30/15).
- Budget Resolution B-15-067 reflects the unanticipated increase in grant revenue.
- Manatee County has served as Lead Agency for the Alzheimer's Disease Initiative grant program for the past twenty-three years.
- Grant funds are provided by the state through the Senior Connection Center, Inc., to provide case management and in-home respite services to Manatee County residents aged 60 or older afflicted with Alzheimer's Disease or some other form of dementia.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Return three original agreements and a copy of the Budget Resolution to the Community Services Department. One original agreement will be returned to Board Records when executed by funding source.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$278,445 State / $6,046 Client Co-Pay / Total: $284,491 ADI 1739000020 FY 14/15
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: B-15-067 FY14-15 ADI Amend #2.xlsx.pdf