|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Commission Chambers July 14, 2016 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #5
Z-15-05 - Morrell and Diane Trammell Rezone - DTS20150463 - Quasi-Judicial - Branden Roe
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Branden Roe, Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6863
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, I move to recommend ADOPTION of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. Z-15-05, as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• A rezone from A to A-1 would result in a maximum potential increase in density from 0.20 dwelling units per acre (du/ac) to 1.0 du/ac.
• The requested A-1 zoning is consistent with the existing development pattern and zoning of nearby properties and is a logical extension of the residential development pattern.
• The UF-3 FLUC provides for a maximum gross residential density of 1.0 du/ac unless a Special Approval is applied for (which requires a rezone to Planned Development). Additionally, A-1 zoning provides for a minimum lot size for residential lots and allows for a maximum density of 1 du/ac which is consistent with the UF-3 FLUC.
• This is a straight rezone request, there are no Special or Specific Approvals nor Staff Stipulations.
• Staff recommends Approval.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded to Matter #2016-0525 by email on June 17, 2016.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Trammell Rezone - Z-15-05.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 Zoning Disclosure.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 School Report.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 Traffic Impact Statement - Trammell Rezone - Z-15-05.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - Maps Future Land Use, Zoning and Aerial.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 - Copy of Newspaper Advertising.pdf