|January 9, 2018 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #17
Final Plat - Tide's End
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Tide's End;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification Of: (I) The Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon for Tide's End and (II) Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Tide's End, And All Reservations, Covenants and Restrictions Therein;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision with Public Improvements for Tide's End from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision with Private Improvements for Tide's End from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS9826977 from Great American Insurance Company for $327,286.70;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS9826978 from Great American Insurance Company for $1,217,739.90;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS9826979 from Great American Insurance Company for $391,004.25.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-16-022.
- This final plat is for 38 Single Family lots.
- Please be advised that the potable water, reclaimed water, and wastewater infrastructure facilities within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction; as a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructures improvements. As part of the proposed public utilities within this private street subdivision, there are required Agreements for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sales to Manatee County for utility infrastructure improvements; these documents shall be executed and recorded. Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion for the subdivision by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond and, at the same time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- In his letter of December 11, 2017, the engineer of record, Mr. Nathan J. Kragt, P.E., with ZNS Engineering, L.C., has certified that the following items within the platted area are at least 1’ above the SLOSH model for this project:
- Potable water and reclaimed water meter boxes
- Potable water and reclaimed water blow-off boxes
- Potable water, reclaimed water, and force main valve pads.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Tide's End Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and Todd.email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Tide's End.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents - Tide's End.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Bonds - Tide's End.pdf