|February 23, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Final Plat - Osprey Landing
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions For Osprey Landing;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Bill of Sale from 117 INVESTMENTS, LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Subdivision Improvements from 117 INVESTMENTS, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Defects of Required Improvements, Bond No. 481415S from Developers Surety & Indemnity Company for $65,776.40.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-14-019.
- The final plat is for a single-family residential subdivision with 38 lots.
- The Developer has posted a defect security bond to warrant the public roads and utilities.
- All common area tracts will be maintained by the Osprey Landing Master Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Declaration of Covenants.pdf
Attachment: Bill of Sale - Agreement and Bond.pdf