|February 13, 2018 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #31
Amendment #1 to the FY 17/18 Community Care for the Elderly (CCE) Grant Agreement
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Tracie Adams, Human Services Program Manager / Ext. 3646
- Authorization for Chairman to execute Amendment #1 to the FY 17/18 Community Care for the Elderly (CCE) Agreement CCE-17/18-MAN between Manatee County and Senior Connection Center, Inc., increasing the agreement amount and Budget Summary.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-18-039 amending the annual budget for Manatee County, Florida, for fiscal year 2018.
Florida Statute Chapter 125
- Amendment #1 increases the funding amount by $112,958 and replaces the Budget Summary to reflect the increase.
- The additional funds are the result of state legislative action increasing the budget of this program.
- Amendment #1 will allow for existing clients to continue receiving services through the end of the contract year (6/30/18) and will allow for additional clients to be enrolled from the extensive waiting list.
- The county has a 10% match to state funds for this program.
- Budget Resolution B-18-039 reflects the unanticipated increase in grant revenue which also includes the increase in matching funds.
- The county has served as Lead Agency for the CCE grant program for the past 39 years.
- Grant funds are provided by the state Department of Elder Affairs through the Senior Connection Center, Inc., to provide case management and in-home services such as personal care, homemaker, and home delivered meals.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Return two original amendments and a copy of the Budget Resolution to the Neighborhood Services Department. One original amendment will be returned to Board Records when executed by funding source.
Email the signed Resolution B-18-039 to email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$1,114,576 State / $123,842 County Match / $30,000 Client Co-Pay: Grand Total $1,268,418 CCE 17/18 1739001023
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Amend 1 CCE 1718.pdf
Attachment: B-18-039 CCE Grant Amend 1.pdf