|December 15, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #13
Final Plat - Indigo Phase II & III
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Indigo Phase II & III;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Whitney Bank, doing business as Hancock Bank;
- Accept and record Temporary Turnaround Easement from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Defect Surety Bond for Defects of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS3037143 from Great American Insurance Company for $14,649.61;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. CS3037144 from Great American Insurance Company for $40,069.25.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency, CLOS-04-003.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 44 lots.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Indigo Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements - Bonds.pdf