|December 15, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #9
Final Plat - Artisan Lakes Esplanade, Phase II
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Artisan Lakes Community Development District;
- Record Supplemental Declaration To The Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Artisan Lakes;
- Record Supplemental Declaration To The Community Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Esplanade at Artisan Lakes;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Bill of Sale from Artisan Lakes Community Development District;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Public Improvements from Taylor Woodrow Communities At Artisan Lakes, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond No. SU1135879 from Arch Insurance Company for $9,796.27;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from Taylor Woodrow Communities At Artisan Lakes, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond No. SU1135878 from Arch Insurance Company for $27,191.45.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES & SERVICES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS #10-047.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 46 lots.
- The Developer has posted a defect security bond to warrant the public utilities. A performance bond has been provided for the remaining required private improvement.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Artisan Lakes Community Development District, the Artisan Lakes Master Association, Inc. and/or the Esplanade at Artisan Lakes Community Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Recording Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Bonds.pdf