|December 10, 2019 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #17
Final Plat - Trevesta IIIA - Tract F-1
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Kimberly Middleton, Planner II, ext. 6837
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent And Subordination of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Western Alliance Bank; and
- Accept, execute, and record Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Trevesta Community Development District.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Traffic circulation, mass transit, drainage, solid waste, parks, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-15-001.
- The Final Subdivision Plat is for 2 Single-Family Residential Units.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements being recorded with Trevesta IIIA plat.
- Fifth Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions for Trevesta is being recorded with Trevesta IIIA plat.
- All common areas will be maintained by Trevesta Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Trevesta IIIA Tract F-1_App_all.pdf
Attachment: Trev F-1 Legal.pdf