|December 10, 2019 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #18
Final Plat - Willow Walk, Phases IIF & IIG
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Kimberly Middleton, Planner II, Ext. 6837
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from AMH Development, LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements from OK Willow Walk, LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Willow Walk, Phases IIF & IIG, Surety Bond No. LICX1177725 issued through Lexon Insurance Company for $3,433,354.21;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Willow Walk, Phases IIF & IIG, Surety Bond No. LICX1177726 issued through Lexon Insurance Company for $105,147.25.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Traffic circulation, mass transit, drainage, solid waste, parks; Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-14-025.
- The Final Subdivision Plat is for 178 Lots for Single Family Homes.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public infrastructure improvements - Earthwork Pavement, Drainage, Sod & Seed, Best Management Practices, Potable Water & Sanitary Sewer, Final Lift of Asphalt.
- Fifth Amendment to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions For Willow Walk was previously recorded with Willow Walk IIE.
- All common areas will be maintained by Willow Walk Community Development District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance-14-02.
- Please Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: willow walk fg app.pdf
Attachment: willow walk fg legal - joinder.pdf
Attachment: Willow Walk IIF & IIG Agreements and Bonds.pdf