|December 1, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #36
Confirm Appointments of the 13 members of the Citizens Financial Structure Advisory Board
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Ed Hunzeker, County Administrator
Confirm appointment of the seven members selected by the Manatee County Commissioners and the six members recommended by the organizations outlined in Resolution R-15-178 for the Citizens Financial Structure Advisory Board.
- On October 20, 2015, the Board of County Commissioners adopted Resolution R-15-178 establishing the Citizens Financial Structure Advisory Board.
- The purpose of this Advisory Board is to make recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners regarding matters related to the best combination of available revenue sources to fund county services, programs, and capital projects.
- The Advisory Board is to be made up of 13 members, one to be appointed by each County Commissioner, and six to be recommended by organizations (listed below) for consideration by the Board of County Commissioners.
- Members appointed by Commissioners:
- Lou Marinaccio - Commissioner Baugh
- Ron Allen - Commissioner Benac
- Tom Garland - Commissioner Bustle
- Chuck Slater - Commissioner Chappie
- Kerry Kacherian - Commissioner DiSabatino
- Pastor Charles Williams - Commissioner Smith
- Dave Zaccagnino - Commissioner Whitmore
- Members recommended by the organizations outlined in Resolution R-15-178:
- Karen LaPensee - Anna Maria Island Chamber
- Tarnisha Cliatt - Black Chamber of Commerce
- Mike Moschella - Greater Bradenton Area Economic Development Agency
- Junior Salazar - Gulf Coast Latin Chamber
- Paul Adamson - Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance
- Mac Carraway - Manatee Chamber of Commerce
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Resolution R-15-178.pdf