|December 1, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #16
Final Plat - River Wilderness, Phase III, Subphase H-1
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Rive Isle Associates, LLC;
- Record Supplement And Amendment To Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions Of River Wilderness Phase III-Subphases E, F, H-1, and M;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Bill Of Sale from Rive Isle Associates, LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For A Private Subdivision With Public Improvements from Rive Isle Associates, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Letter of Credit No. SLC501153 from Northern Trust Company for $78,559.90;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For A Private Subdivision With Private Improvements from Rive Isle Associates, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record (1) Letter of Credit No. SLC501154 from Northern Trust Company for $24,394.50; (2) Letter of Credit No. SLC501160 from Northern Trust Company for $397,306.00; and (3) Letter of Credit No. SLC501161 from Northern Trust Company for $18,406.70.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-05-063.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 21 lots.
- The Developer has posted a defect security bond for the public utilities and performance bonds for the remaining required private improvements.
- The common areas will be maintained by the Rive Isle Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Letters of Credit.pdf