|August 12, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #33
Street Numbering Waiver for Del Webb @ Lakewood Ranch Subdivision
Contact and/or Presenter Information
749-3500, Ext 1678
Motion to approve the request by Stantec Consulting Services on behalf of Pulte Homes for a waiver of the street numbering requirement allowing named streets to be utilized in Del Webb at Lakewood Ranch, a residential subdivision.
Section 742 of the Manatee County Land Development Code
- Stantec Consulting Services on behalf of their client Pulte Homes is requesting a street numbering waiver for the proposed Del Webb At Lakewood Ranch project.
- The project is located on the south side of SR 70 and east of Lorraine Rd in eastern Manatee County. The site is comprised of approximately 643.35 +/- acres and is being developed as a 1500 unit residential subdivision.
- The project has received approval of the rezone with a GDP and Phase 1 is currently under review with the Building and Development Services Department.
- Section 742.8 of the Manatee County Land Development Code allows for a waiver of the street numbering requirement. This section also requires the Manatee County Public Safety and Public Works Transportation Planning Departments and the fire district to review the waiver request.
- These reviewing agencies have no objection to the waiver request and have indicated that emergency response will not be compromised by the granting of the waiver provided the street names chosen are not duplicates either actually or phonetically.
- Vickie Warner, Address Coordinator, will review the street names submitted to ensure compliance with Section 742.5.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please provide email confirmation that this item was approved to Vickie Warner, Public Safety Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Del Webb Street Waiver Docs.pdf