|August 12, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #4
Achievement of Excellence in Procurement (AEP) Award
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Jim Seuffert, Director Financial Management, x3760
Melissa M. Wendel, CPPO, Purchasing Official, x3056
- Manatee County Purchasing Division is committed to our community, our organization and profession and to high standards of professionalism, best practices and sound fiscal stewardship.
- Over the past two years the Purchasing Division has been working diligently to improve our processes and procedures.
- As a result of its efforts, Manatee County Purchasing Division has earned the prestigious 19th Annual Achievement of Excellence in Procurement Award (AEP) for 2014 from the National Procurement Institute (NPI).
- The AEP is awarded to public and non-profit organizations that demonstrate excellence in the areas of innovation, professionalism, productivity, e-procurement, and leadership.
- This award demonstrates the dedication of the Purchasing Division staff to public procurement and to our client departments and taxpayers.
- Manatee County is one of only eight counties in the State of Florida who has achieved this honor in 2014.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: AEP AWARD LETTER.pdf