|Manatee County Government Administrative Center Commission Chambers, First Floor 9:00 a.m. - April 21, 2015|
Agenda Item #17
Acceptance of donation
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Charlie Hunsicker, Director, Parks and Natural Resources
Acceptance of a donation of approximately $35,000 in upgrades at Lakewood Ranch Park from Miss Manatee Softball, Inc.
Miss Manatee Softball Inc. is requesting permission to provide the following upgrades to Lakewood Ranch Park:
1. Update the electrical system located between fields 3 & 4.
2. Run electric to the right field of fields 3 & 4.
3. Run electric and install outlets at the backstops of fields 3 & 4.
4. Update and run electric to the right field of field 1.
5. Update and run electric to the backstop of field 1.
6. Install electronic scoreboards (right field) on fields 1, 3 & 4.
The estimated cost of these upgrades is $35,000.
Upon completion, the scoreboards will be gifted to Manatee County as a permanent addition to the Park.
Staff recommends acceptance of this donation.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please send copies to Jayne Roberts, Parks and Natural Resources, and Finance
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs