|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers April 13, 2017 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #8
PDMU-92-01(G)(R16) - Schroeder Manatee Ranch, Inc./University Lakes - 20160512 - MEPS326 - Quasi-Judicial - Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6828
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, as conditioned herein, I move to recommend APPROVAL of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance PDMU-92-01(G)(R16) with Stipulations, amending and restating Ordinance No. PDMU-92-01(G)(R15), as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Darenda Marvin, AICP, Grimes, Goebel, Grimes, Hawkins, Gladfelter & Galvano, P.L., Inc., agent for the owner, is seeking to amend the University General Development Plan to reflect the following changes:
• The University Lakes DRI is east of the intersection of I-75 and University Parkway, and located on the north side of University Parkway.
• The present zoning is PDMU (Planned Development Mixed Use)
• The total project size is ±4,101.17 acres.
• The Applicant has simultaneously submitted an application to amend the University Lakes DRI Development Order, as well as the Cypress Banks DRI Development Order and the Cypress Banks Zoning Ordinance in conjunction with this request.
• Staff is recommending APPROVAL.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2017-0140 on March 15, 2017.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - University Lakes GDP - PDMU-92-01(G)(R16) .pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - Revised GDP.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - Traffic Analysis.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - Legislative Extension Letters.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 - CLOS 04-116.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 7 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 8 - Ordinance PDMU-92-01(G)(R16) Univeristy Lakes .pdf