Ask a Question, Request Service, Report a Problem

  • Jun 11, 2010
Image Ask a Question, Request Service, Report a Problem

The Citizens Action Center provides a central contact point for citizens to request a service, seek information/referrals, and direct complaints, compliments and suggestions regarding government service. Our goal is to process 100 percent of citizen complaints within 10 working days. We’re able to accomplish this goal through direct contact with county departments.

Contact the Citizens Action Center - Enter your concerns directly into the Citizens Action System (CAS) software, TRAKiT or call (941) 742-5800.

Download our new cell phone app...My Manatee Mobile!  Find out how you can report problems or call our office from the new mobile phone app available for your iPhone on Apple iTunes or Google Play for your Android phone.

The Citizens Action Center operates the 747-HELP (4357) phone line.  Residents may call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to report problems that require County attention (e.g., loose or dangerous animals, broken water mains, sewer problems, etc.). Manatee County staffers are available on pager to respond to 747-HELP calls on weekends, holidays and during evening hours. An employee will call back within 30 minutes of receiving a request.
A Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) is available. The hearing impaired community of Manatee County can receive service from the County by calling (941) 742-5802. There may be a slight delay while the machine is activated, but someone will be on the TDD within one minute.
E-mail questions, complaints and requests to