|September 23, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #13
Final Plat - Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase UU, Unit 2, aka Seacroft
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
1. Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
2. Accept and record Grading and Drainage Plan;
3. Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from The Northern Trust Company;
4. Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida;
5. Accept, execute, and record Consent To Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
6. Accept and record Conservation Easement from SLV II CCE Venture, LP;
7. Record Supplemental Declaration for Country Club East at Lakewood Ranch Subphase UU, Unit 2, aka Seacroft;
8. Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement - Water and Waste Water from SLV II CCE Venture, LP, regarding Surety Bond No. 09001638;
9. Accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 09001638 from SLV II CCE Venture, LP, for $1,286,254.13;
10. Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements - General, Paving, Drainage, Irrigation, Final Lift of Asphalt, Landscape, and Irrigation from SLV II CCE Venture, LP, regarding Surety Bond No. 09001639;
11. Accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 09001639 from SLV II CCE Venture, LP, for $2,664,383.72.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-04-003.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 35 lots.
- The water and sewer within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The Developer has elected to post a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the public utility within this private road subdivision, a POMD Agreement along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded.
- The Developer shall execute a POMD Agreement and a Bill of Sale, notarize both, and submit at the time of platting. These two documents shall remain in escrow until completion of the required infrastructure improvements. These two documents have been submitted to Manatee County.
- Upon completion of these required infrastructure improvements and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond and at the same time, the escrowed POMD and Bill of Sale shall be executed, accepted, and recorded by Manatee County.
- All common areas including the private roads will be maintained by the Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District and/or the Country Club East Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please return all bonds and agreements to: Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Title Certification.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Bonds and Agreements.pdf