|September 22, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Final Plat - Del Webb Phase IA Subphase A, B, C, E, & G
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record First Amendment to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions for Del Webb at Lakewood Ranch;
- Record Joinder and Consent of Mortgagee on behalf of Schroeder-Manatee Ranch, Inc.;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Schroeder-Manatee Ranch, Inc.;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent to Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Pulte Home Corporation;
- Record Consent to Conservation Easement from Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Private Subdivision Del Webb Phase IA from Pulte Home Corporation, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Surety Bond No. SU1132129 from Arch Insurance Company for $2,517,184.80;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements Del Webb Phase IA from Pulte Home Corporation, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Performance of Required Private Improvements, Surety Bond No. SU1132127 from Arch Insurance Company for $5,493,282.54, Surety Bond No. 0665318 from International Fidelity Insurance Company for $1,528,761.00, and Surety Bond No. SU1132128 from Arch Insurance Company for $396,747.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-14-034.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 195 lots.
- The utilities (water, sewer, reclaim, and lift station) within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this private road subdivision, a POMD agreement along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute a POMD agreement and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution by the Board.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Del Webb at Lakewood Ranch Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf