|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor - Chambers November 10, 2016 - 9:00 A.M.|
Agenda Item #3
PDMU-16-12(Z)(G) - LWR Commerce Park, LLC/Lorraine Corners Northeast - DTS20160251 - MEPS566 - Quasi-Judicial - Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6828
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
REVISED RECOMMENDED MOTION:
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, as conditioned herein, I move to recommend ADOPTION of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. PDMU-16-12(Z)(G); APPROVAL of the General Development Plan with Stipulations A.1, B.1-B.3, C.1-C.4, and D.1-D.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Ms. Darenda Marvin, AICP, Grimes Goebel Grimes Hawkins Gladfelter & Galvano, P.L., agent for the property owner, is requesting approval of a rezoning from A/WP-E (General Agriculture / Watershed Protection – Evers) to PDMU/WP-E (Planned Development Mixed Used / Watershed Protection – Evers) and approval of a General Development Plan for:
o A maximum of 220 residential uses
• The proposed rezoning and GDP site is approximately ±67.94 acres generally located north of SR 70 East, south of 59th Avenue East, east of Lorraine Road, and west of Post Boulevard.
• The parcel is located in the ROR (Retail/Office/Residential – 18.18 acres) and MU-C (Mixed Use – Community – 49.76 acres) future land use categories. Surrounding uses include single family residential, commercial, recreational, and institutional uses.
• Infrastructure is available in Lorraine Road, 59th Avenue East, and SR 70 East.
• 35% open space is required for residential uses and 30% is required for non-residential uses (watershed protection requirement); the applicant proposes 47% open space.
• Staff recommends approval.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2016-0751 on October 17, 2016.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Lorraine Corners NE.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 2 - Zoning Disclosure Affidavit - EXE.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 3 - Request for Specific Approval.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 4 - GDP.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 5 - MAPS.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 6 - PD Schedule of Uses.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 7 - Lorraine-Corners_NE_TIS_Report_RTC2.pdf
Attachment: ATTACHMENT 8 - SCHOOL REPORT.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 9 Newspaper Advertising.pdf
Attachment: 161110 PC.pdf