|REVISED September 22, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #13
Final Plat - Del Tierra, Phase II
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Permanent Utilities Easement from D. R. Horton, Inc.;
- Accept and record Affidavit Of Ownership And Encumbrances from D. R. Horton, Inc.;
- Record Supplement And Second Amendment To The Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions, And Restrictions Of Del Tierra.
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision With Public Improvements from D.R. Horton, Inc., and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 1121672 for $1,213,378.40 from Lexon Insurance Company;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from D.R. Horton, Inc., and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 1121673 for $3,940,984.06 from Lexon Insurance Company, Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 929621326 for $159,077.59 from The Continental Insurance Company, and Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. 1121671 for $123,545.50 from Lexon Insurance Company.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-14-001.
- The final plat is for a single-family, private subdivision with 147 lots.
- The utilities (potable water, reclaimed water, and sanitary sewer) within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this private road subdivision, a POMD agreement and/or an Agreement for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Del Tierra Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Bonds.pdf