|Manatee County Government Administrative Center Commission Chambers, First Floor 9:00 a.m. - September 11, 2014|
Agenda Item #7
Z-14-03-Bayshore Blackrock Rezone-Quasi-Judicial-Shelley Hamilton
Contact and/or Presenter Information
941-748-4501 ext. 6863
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, I move to recommend ADOPTION of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. Z-14-03, subject to Ordinance No. 14-34 becoming effective, as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• 24/7 Development Holdings, LLC has filed a straight rezone to GC (General Commercial for 1.64 + acres located at the southeast corner of 34th Street West and 53rd Avenue West.
• Property was surplused by the Manatee County School Board;
• Used as an obsolete parking area for the Bayshore High School;
• Accompanied by a Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the designation of the property from P/SP(2) to R/O/R; and
• Staff recommends approval with stipulations.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email on August 12, 2014.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Maps-Future Land Use, Zoning and Aerial- Bayshore Blackrock Rezone Z-14-03-9-11-14pc.pdf
Attachment: Staff Report Bayshore Blackrock Rezone Z-14-03 9-11-14 pc.pdf
Attachment: Zoning Disclosure Affidavit-Bayshore Blackrock Rezone Z-14-03 9-11-14 pc.pdf
Attachment: Traffic Impact Statement - Bayshore Blackrock Rezone - Z-14-03 - 9-11-2014 PC.pdf
Attachment: Copy of Newspaper Advertising - Bayshore Blackrock Development - Z-14-03 - Bradenton Herald - 9-11-2014 PC.pdf
Attachment: Copy of Newspaper Advertising - Bayshore Blackrock Development - Z-14-03 - Sarasota Herald Tribune - 9-11-2014 BC.pdf