|REVISED November 5, 2013 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
FINAL PLAT - Heritage Harbour, Subphase J, Unit 2
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, Ext. 6866
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage and Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute and Record Agreement for the Installation and Maintenance of Publicly Owned Facilities Underlying Privately Owned and Maintained Developments (POMD);
- Accept and Record Conservation Easement;
- Accept and Record Drainage Easement No. 1;
- Accept and Record Drainage Easement No. 2;
- Accept and Execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements, Re: Letter of Credit No. FGAC-13181 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept Letter of Credit No. FGAC-13181 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept and Execute Required Improvements Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement for Private Improvements, Re: Letter of Credit No. FGAC-13180 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corp.;
- Accept Letter of Credit No. FGAC-13180;
- Accept Agreement For Final Wearing Course of Asphalt on Roadways;
- Record Supplemental Declaration;
- Record Certificate of Amendment to the Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Heritage Harbour;
- Record Certificate of Amendment to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for River Strand Golf & Country Club.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN; FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES & SERVICES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Sanitary Sewer, Solid Waste, Transit, Traffic, Drainage, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-04-022.
- This final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 238 lots on private streets.
- The Developer has posted bonds as security for the remaining public and private required improvements.
- All common tracts will be maintained by the Heritage Harbour Master Association and River Strand Golf & Country Club, Inc. Association or the Heritage Harbour North Community Development District.
- The required utilities will be maintained by Manatee County.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please provide the amount of recording fees to Shane Cooper at Banks Engineering email email@example.com
- Please return all original Bond Agreements and Letters of Credit to the Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator (Jane Oliver).
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Bonds & Agreements.pdf
Attachment: Drainage Easements.pdf
Attachment: Homeowner Documents.pdf