|Manatee County Government Administrative Building 1st Floor - Chambers June 8, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.|
Agenda Item #3
Z-16-07 - Robin's Apartments, LLC - 20160341 - MEPS589 - Quasi-Judicial - Rossina Leider, Planner
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Rossina Leider, Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6859
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, I move to recommend ADOPTION of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. Z-16-07, subject to Ordinance No. 17-17 becoming effective, as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Misty Servia, with King Engineering, agent for the owner, is requesting approval of a rezone from PDC (Planned Development Commercial) to GC (General Commercial) for a ±10.4 acre property located generally on the east side of 1st Street East, south of U.S. 301, in Bradenton (Manatee County). The site has been developed with a hotel/motel.
• The project is located in a geographic area known as the Urban Core, an area known as the Urban Service Area, within the Southwest TIF, and in the geographic area known as the Urban Corridor. The site is within the R/O/R (Residential/Office/Retail) Future Land Use Category (FLUC).
• The requested GC zoning is consistent with existing development in the immediate area.
• The R/O/R Future Land Use Category allows a maximum non-residential intensity of a 1.0 Floor Area Ratio (FAR) and an intensity and density bonus of 30 dwelling units per acre should a project comply with the Urban Corridor requirements at time of site plan approval.
• Staff is recommending APPROVAL.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2016-0842 on December 7, 2016.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Robin's Apts - Z-16-07.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - Zoning Disclosure.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - Approved TIS.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf