|REVISED June 20, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #16
Replat – Willow Walk Phase I-C
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Greg Marcotte, Development Review Specialist, Ext 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Re-Plat;
- Accept previously recorded Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Willow Walk, and Amendments to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Willow Walk;
- Accept previously recorded Maintenance Agreement for Right-of-Way Island with Willow Walk Community Association, Inc.;
- Accept previously recorded Permanent Utilities Easement from OK Willow Walk LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Improvements for a Public Subdivision from OK Willow Walk LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Public Improvements, Willow Walk Phase I-C, Surety Bond No. SUR60001362 from Ironshore Indemnity Inc. for $774,329.40;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder in and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon with Willow Walk Community Development District.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-14-025.
- The Final Subdivision Plat is for 91 lots for single-family homes.
- The Developer has posted Surety Bonds to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, surveying, landscape-irrigation, and drainage.
- All common areas will be maintained by Willow Walk Community Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance-14-02.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: email@example.com.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Agreements & Bonds.pdf