|REVISED June 16, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #20
Amendment #2 to the FY 14/15 Community Care for the Elderly (CCE) Grant Agreement
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Tracie Adams, Human Services Manager / ext. 3030
- Authorization for Chairman to execute Amendment #2 to the FY 14/15 Community Care for the Elderly (CCE) Agreement CCE-14/15-MAN between Manatee County and Senior Connection Center, Inc., increasing the agreement amount and revising the budget summary.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-15-068 amending the annual budget for Manatee County, Florida, for fiscal year 2014/2015.
Florida Statute Chapter 125
- Amendment #2 increases the funding amount by $15,000 and replaces the Budget Summary to reflect the increase.
- The additional funds are the result of a statewide surplus that was reallocated.
- Amendment #2 will allow for existing clients to continue receiving services through the end of the contract year (6/30/2015).
- The county has a 10% match to state funds for this program.
- Budget Resolution B-15-068 reflects the unanticipated increase in grant revenue which also includes the increase in matching funds.
- County has served as Lead Agency for the Community Care for the Elderly grant program for the past thirty-five years.
- Grant funds are provided by the state through the Senior Connection Center, Inc., to provide case management and in-home services such as personal care, homemaker, and home delivered meals.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Return three original agreements and a copy of the Budget Resolution to the Community Services Department. One original agreement will be returned to Board Records when executed by funding source.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$1,004,880 State / $111,653 County Match / $25,380 Client Co-Pay: $1,141,913 Grand Total CCE 14/15 1739001020
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: B-15-068 FY14-15 CCE Amend #2 xlsx.pdf