|REVISED June 16, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #40
Buikema Mobile Home Venture, Limited Company - Dedication of Right-of-Way to Manatee County, PID 5883100009
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Agostinelli, Property Acquisition Division Manager, Property Management, Extension 3021
Charles Meador, Real Property Specialist, Property Acquisition Division, Property Management, Extension 6289
Clarke Davis, Transportation Planning Division Manager, Public Works, Extension 7272
- Accept and Record Warranty Deed from Buikema Mobile Home Venture, Limited Company and;
- Record Affidavit of Ownership and Encumbrances from Kyle J. Buikema, as Manager of Buikema Mobile Home Venture, Limited Company and;
- Record Partial Release from Jesse B. Rumberger and Shirley R. Rumberger, as Co-Trustees of the Jesse B. Rumberger and Shirley R. Rumberger Revocable Living Trust, u/t/d February 26, 1992 and;
- Execute Impact Fee Credit Agreement for Conveyance of Road Right of Way for 53rd Avenue West.
- Chapters 125 and 127, Florida Statutes. Manatee County Comprehensive Plan Goal 5.1 addresses the safety and efficiency of forecasting vehicular demands.
- Rights-of-Way Protection Ordinance (Section 7220.127.116.11, Manatee County Land Development Code).
- In conjunction with development project FSP-14-07 (new Wawa gas station and convenience store at the intersection of 53rd Avenue West and 14th Street West), Buikema Mobile Home Venture, Limited Company, has agreed to voluntarily dedicate and convey to Manatee County 2,517 square feet (0.058 acres) of real property on 53rd Avenue West.
- This property, which will be used by Manatee County for capacity improvements on 53rd Avenue West, has been determined by County staff to be eligible for credit against the road component of impact fees assessed on the new Wawa facility.
- A voluntary dedication under these circumstances requires an agreement between the County and the property owner. An agreement that serves this purpose and includes terms related to the road impact fee credit is attached. The related impact fee credit authorization will be presented to the Board in a separate agenda item by the Financial Management Department.
County Attorney Review
Formal Written Review (Opinion memo must be attached)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please email recorded documentation to Charles Meador at Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org and Karen Calyer at email@example.com.
Caleb J. Grimes, representing Buikema Mobile Home Venture, will contact Board Records regarding recording of the Impact Fee Credit Agreement for Conveyance of Right of Way. Please provide a copy of the recorded document to Charles Meador at Charles.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$98.00 recording fee. 001-0020505 Property Acquisition Core Fund.
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Buikema Mobile Home Venture, Limted Company - Warranty Deed.pdf
Attachment: Buikema Mobile Home Venture, Limited Company - O&E.pdf
Attachment: Rumberger Revocable Living Trust - Partial Release.pdf
Attachment: Buikema Impact Fee Credit Agreement (Executed).pdf
Attachment: Mickey Palmer email.pdf
Attachment: Location Map.pdf