|REVISED July 29, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #44
Street Waiver Request for Harmony At Lakewood Ranch
Contact and/or Presenter Information
749-3500, Ext 1678
Approve the street numbering waiver request to allow named streets to be utilized in the proposed Harmony At Lakewood Ranch development.
Section 742.8 of the Manatee County Land Development Code
- Stantec Consulting Services on behalf of their client Mattamy Sarasota, is requesting a waiver of the street numbering requirement for this proposed subdivision.
- The GDP has been approved and currently Building and Development Services is processing the preliminary site plan, preliminary plat, and FSP.
- The site is comprised of 234.91 +/- acres and is being developed as a single family residential / multi-family development.
- This waiver request is consistent with the surrounding Lakewood Ranch Development which utilizes named streets.
- Section 742.8 of the LDC allows for a waiver of the street numbering, but requires that Manatee County Public Safety, Public Works Traffic Management Division, and the fire district review the waiver request.
- The reviewing agencies have responded with no objection to the street waiver provided the street names chosen are not duplicates, and have indicated that emergency response will not be compromised by the granting of the waiver.
- Vickie Warner, Address Coordinator, will review the names submitted to ensure that they are not duplicates either actually or phonetically.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Please provide a copy of the approved agenda memorandum to Vickie Warner (Vickie.Warner@mymanatee.org), Address Coordinator, Public Safety Department.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Harmony @ Lakewood Ranch Str Wvr Docs.pdf