|REVISED January 23, 2018 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Final Plat - Nalanda Estates
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext 3841
Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Declaration of Protective Covenants, Restrictions and Easements of Nalanda Estates;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision with Public Improvements for Nalanda Estates from Nalanda Estates LLC.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Private Subdivision Improvements for Nalanda Estates from Nalanda Estates, LLC.;
- Accept Irrevocable Form for Letter of Credit As Defect Security Warranting Required Improvements, Reference Credit No. 345 for Nalanda Estates from Harbor Community Bank for $79,546.35;
- Accept Irrevocable Form for Letter of Credit As Defect Security Warranting Required Improvements, Reference Credit No. 344 for Nalanda Estates from Harbor Community Bank for $65,600.60;
- Accept and execute Bill of Sale from Nalanda Estates, LLC.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-17-001.
- This final plat is for 83 Single Family lots.
- A defect security bond is a requirement of the Manatee County Certificate of Completion process. Also, the applicant shall execute an Agreement for Subdivision Improvements and a Bill of Sale for all public improvements and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Nalanda Estates Homeowners Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.firstname.lastname@example.org and Todd.email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Ordinance 14-02.
- Please include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Nalanda Estates.pdf
Attachment: Legal Documents - Nalanda Estates.pdf
Attachment: Defect Agreements,Bill of Sale, Letter of Credit - Nalanda Estates.pdf