|REVISED December 1, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Final Plat - Lakewood Ranch Town Center Phase II Lot 26
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Lakewood Ranch Town Center Phase II Lot 26;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Private Subdivision Improvements from SMR Communities Joint Venture, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Defects of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. 1043519 from The Hanover Insurance Company for $830,145.91.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-04-116.
- The final plat is for a 2 lot commercial subdivision.
- The Developer has posted a Surety Bond to warrant the required private infrastructure improvements.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Lakewood Ranch Town Center Owners Association.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs