|REVISED August 9, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #9
Final Plat - Willow Walk Phase IB
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Joinder In And Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Willow Walk Community Development District;
- Accept, execute, and record Maintenance Agreement For Right-Of-Way Improvements from Willow Walk Community Development District;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Subdivision With Public Improvements from OK Willow Walk, LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Subdivision With Private Improvements from OK Willow Walk, LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond For Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. SUR60000797 from Ironshore Indemnity Inc. for $1,296,329.39;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept and execute Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. SUR60000826 from Ironshore Indemnity Inc. for $113,864.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-14-025.
- The final plat is for a single-family residential subdivision with 98 lots.
- The utilities (potable water and wastewater infrastructure facilities) and roads within this subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this subdivision, the required Agreement for Subdivision Improvements, along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County, are required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution.
- Common area tract will be maintained by the Willow Walk Community Development District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02 and include recording receipt for each separate agreement.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
- Please return a recorded copy of the Maintenance Agreement for Right-Of-Way Improvements to Chad Butzow, firstname.lastname@example.org, Public Works, Deputy Director, Field Operations.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Financial Agreements & Bonds.pdf