|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers April 13, 2017 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #4
PDR-15-24(Z)(G) - GTIS I VGC, LP/Villages of Glen Creek MC1 - 20150407 - MEPS510 - Quasi-Judicial - Barney Salmon, Planner
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Barney Salmon, Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6902
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, as conditioned herein, I move to recommend ADOPTION of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. PDR-15-24(Z)(G); APPROVAL of the General Development Plan with Stipulations A.1, B.1, C.1–C.4, D.1–D.2, E.1-E.2 and F.1; ADOPTION of the Findings for Specific Approval; and GRANTING Specific Approval of an alternative to Land Development Code Section 402.7.D.5 (reduction/elimination of greenbelt buffer); Section 402.7.D.2 (reduction in open space), as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
• Misty Servia – King Engineering, agent for the owner, GTIS I VGC,LP/VILLAGES OF GLEN CREEK MC 1, is requesting approval of a Rezone and General Development Plan for 21 single family homes on approximately 5.509 acres for property located south of 20th Avenue East and west of 27th Street East .
• The property is currently zoned A-1 (Suburban Agriculture). The request is for a rezone to the PDR (Planned Development Residential) zoning district.
• The entire site is within the RES-6 Future Land Use Category.
• Applicant requests two Specific Approvals to:
- eliminate the required 15’ perimeter greenbelt buffer along portions of the site that is contiguous to the approved Villages of Glen Creek; which is located within the City of Bradenton
- reduction in open space from 25% to 15% because the overall project is located within the City of Bradenton, which will have 33% open space
• Staff is recommends Approval with Stipulations.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
William Clague reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2017-0139 on March 20, 2017.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Villages of Glen Creek - PDR-15-24(Z)(G).pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - General Development Plan.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - Lot Layout.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - Traffic Impact Statement.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 - School Board Report.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 7 - Specific Approval Request Letter.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 8 - Zoning Disclosure Affidavit.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 9 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf