|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers April 13, 2017 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #5
Ordinance 17-05 - Schroeder Manatee Ranch, Inc./Cypress Banks DRI17 - 20160510 - MEPS619 - Quasi-Judicial - Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Margaret Tusing, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 6828
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
Manatee County Land Development Code
Florida Statutes Section 380.06
• The Cypress Banks DRI is south of State Road 70, east of I-75, and north of the adjacent University Lakes DRI.
• The present zoning is PDMU (Planned Development Mixed Use).
• The total project size is ± 4,055.7 acres.
• The Applicant has simultaneously submitted an application to amend the Cypress Banks Zoning Ordinance, as well as the University Lakes DRI Development Order and the University Lakes Zoning Ordinance in conjunction with this request.
• Staff is recommending APPROVAL.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded by email to Matter 2017-0142 on March 15, 2017.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Cypress Banks DRI Ord. 17-05 - 20160510.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Staff Report Maps.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - Map H.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - CLOS 04-003.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5 - TIA.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 - Extension Letters.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 7 - Newspaper Advertiing.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 8 - Ordinance Cypress Banks DO - Ordinance 17-05.pdf
Attachment: School Report Cypress Banks DRI - Ordinance 17-05.pdf
Attachment: Public Comment Letter - Cypress Banks GDP and DRI -.pdf