|REVISED - June 21, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #17
Final Plat - Twin Rivers, Phase IV-C-A
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Maintenance Agreement For Right-Of-Way Island from Twin Rivers Association, Inc.;
- Accept, execute, and record Conservation Easement from Gamble Creek, L.C.;
- Accept, execute, and record Temporary Turnaround Easement from Gamble Creek, L.C.;
- Record Affidavit Of Ownership And Encumbrances from Gamble Creek, L.C.;
- Record Tenth Amendment To Amended And Restated Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions, Easements And Restrictions Of Twin Rivers;
- Record Fiscal And Budgetary Information Respecting Twin Rivers, Phase IV-C-A, Subdivision;
- Record Twin Rivers, Phase IV-C-A, Subdivision List Of Holdings;
- Record Maintenance Program For Twin Rivers, Phase IV-C-A, Subdivision;
- Record Notice To Buyers
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Public Subdivision With Public Improvements from Gamble Creek, L.C.;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept and execute Letter Of Credit Number IS0411300U in the amount of $137,132.11 from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-01-053.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 7 lots.
- The utilities (potable water, reclaimed water, and wastewater infrastructure facilities) and road within this subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this subdivision, the required Agreement for Subdivision Improvements, along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County, are required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Twin Rivers Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
- Please return a recorded copy of the Maintenance Agreement for Right-Of-Way Island to Chad Butzow, firstname.lastname@example.org, of Public Works.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents, Financial Agreement, Letter of Credit.pdf