|REVISED - June 21, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #23
Amendment #3 to the FY 15/16 Community Care for the Elderly (CCE) Grant Agreement
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Tracie Adams, Human Services Manager / ext. 3030
- Authorization for the Chairman to execute Amendment #3 to the FY 15/16 Community Care for the Elderly (CCE) Agreement CCE-15/16-MAN between Manatee County and Senior Connection Center, Inc., decreasing the agreement amount and replacing the Budget Summary.
- Adoption of Budget Resolution B-16-071 amending the annual budget for Manatee County, Florida, FY 15/16.
Florida Statute Chapter 125
- Amendment #3 decreases the funding amount by $60,000 and replaces the Budget Summary to reflect the decrease. Due to a delay in receiving amendments from the state we could not add additional clients until assured we could receive funding.
- Manatee County will continue to be able to serve our existing CCE clients.
- The decrease in funds will assist in addressing a severe deficit in another county under our service provider area in order to continue serving their active clients.
- The county has a 10% match to the state funds for the CCE program.
- Budget Resolution B-16-071 reflects the decrease in funds and the decrease in county match dollars.
- The county has served as Lead Agency for the CCE grant program for the past 37 years.
- Grant funds are provided by the state Department of Elder Affairs through the Senior Connection Center, Inc., to provide case management and in-home services such as personal care, homemaker, and home delivered meals.
- The provider service area falling under the Senior Connection Center includes Manatee, Hillsborough, Polk, Highlands, and Hardee counties.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
Return two original amendments and a copy of the Budget Resolution to the Community Services Department. One original amendment will be returned to Board Records when executed by the funding source.
Email the signed Resolution B-16-071 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
$944,407 State / $104,934 County Match / $32,000 Client Co-Pay: Grand Total $1,081,341.00 CCE 15/16 17390001021
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: B-16-071 CCE Amend #3.pdf