|REVISED - February 23, 2016 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - Magnolia Ridge at Mote Ranch
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Fred Goodrich, Planner, ext. 6866
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Amendment to the Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions for Mote Ranch;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Fairway Funding Group, Inc.;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In and Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Sandra S. Rinehart, as successor TTEE of the W. Thomas Rinehart Marital Trust;
- Accept and record Conservation Easement from Rinehart Homes, LLC;
- Accept, execute, and record Maintenance Agreement for Right-of-Way Improvements from Rinehart Homes, LLC;
- Record Bill of Sale from Rinehart Homes, LLC;
- Authorize the County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement for Required Public Subdivision Improvements from Rinehart Homes, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond for Defects of Required Public Improvements, Surety Bond No. 1134921 from Lexon Insurance Company for $28,333.58.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-14-022.
- The final plat is for a single-family subdivision with 14 lots.
- The Developer has posted a Defect Surety Bond to warrant the required public and private infrastructure improvements - sewer, water, roadway, reclaim water, surveying, and final lift of asphalt.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Mote Ranch Homeowners' Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Notify Public Works Department, Fiscal Management Division, Bond Coordinator, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreement - Bond.pdf