|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor, Chambers October 6, 2016 - 9:00 A.M.|
Agenda Item #5
Public Hearing for PDR-03-32(P)(R3) - Long Bar Pointe, Phase I, Parcel F - Quasi-Judicial - William Clague
Briefing Provided Upon Request
Contact and/or Presenter Information
William Clague, 941-748-4501 ext. 3750
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
I move to adopt Ordinance No. PDR-03-32(P)(R3) for Long Bar Point Development in the form recommended by the County Attorney’s Office and presented in this public hearing.
• This is the public hearing to amend the site plan approval for the subject parcel of Long Bar Pointe pursuant to a settlement agreement that was approved by the Board during its April 7, 2016, Land Use Meeting.
• This item was originally noticed for hearing during the Board’s June 2, 2016, Land Use Meeting, continued to the Board’s August 4, 2016, Land Use Meeting, and continued to this Land Use Meeting.
• The settlement relates to a lawsuit filed in 2013 concerning transportation conditions in a 2004 site plan for a portion of Long Bar Pointe. The settlement has no bearing upon the ongoing litigation relating to environmental policies that apply to the development of that property.
• The County Attorney's Office recommended approval of the settlement agreement, and recommends amendment of the site plan approval because:
• The County Attorney’s Office recommends that the Board vote to amend the site plan approval for the subject parcel of Long Bar Pointe, as provided in the settlement agreement.
• The Board will also be asked to terminate the local development agreement, and to approve the award of impact fee credits during this same Land Use Meeting, as provided in the settlement agreement.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
This is a County Attorney item.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Composite Exhibit A1-20.pdf
Attachment: Executed Settlement Agreement.pdf
Attachment: Affidavit of Publishing - Bradenton Herald Line 6-2-2016 BCC.pdf
Attachment: Affidavit of Publishing - Sarasota Herald Line - 6-2-2016 BCC.pdf
Attachment: Notice of hearing (Ordinance).pdf
Attachment: Ordinance Amending PSP Approval (final).pdf
Attachment: Newspaper Advertising.pdf