|October 6, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #15
Townhomes At Regatta Landing Final Plat
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions And Restrictions For Townhomes At Regatta Landing, Inc.;
- Record Supplemental Declaration;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Subdivision Improvements from LENNAR HOMES and to record Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15184 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corporation for $134,396.08;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from LENNAR HOMES and to record Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15161 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corporation for $353,919.80 and to record Letter of Credit No. FGAC-15183 from Fidelity Guaranty and Acceptance Corporation for $18,496.40.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-04-022.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 44 lots.
- The utilities (potable water and sanitary sewer) within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction. As a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utility within this private road subdivision, a POMD agreement and/or an Agreement for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sale for utility infrastructure to Manatee County is required to be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for acceptance and execution.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the Townhomes at Regatta Landing, Inc. (the "Association").
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: email@example.com.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Declaration and Suppl Declaration.pdf
Attachment: Bonds and Agreements.pdf