|October 6, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #14
Eagle Trace, Phase IIC Final Plat
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept, execute, and record Mortgagee's Joinder In And Ratification Of: (1) The Subdivision Plat And All Dedications And Reservations Thereon For Eagle Trace, Phase IIC; And (2) The Supplemental Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions And Restrictions For Eagle Trace To Add Eagle Trace, Phase IIC, And All Reservations, Covenants And Restrictions Therein From Insignia Bank;
- Record Supplemental Declaration Of Covenants, Conditions And Restrictions For Eagle Trace To Add Eagle Trace, Phase IIC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Bill Of Sale from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Public Improvements For Private Subdivision from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Defects of Required Improvements, Bond No. CS3036851 from Great American Insurance Company for $33,830.40;
- Authorize County Administrator to accept, execute, and record Agreement For Private Subdivision Improvements from Neal Communities of Southwest Florida, LLC, and to accept, execute, and record Surety Bond For Performance of Required Private Improvements, Bond No. CS3036852 from Great American Insurance Company for $44,359.00.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 15-17;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-03-027.
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 88 lots.
- The Developer has posted a defect security bond for the public utilities and a performance bond for the remaining required private improvements.
- The common areas will be maintained by the Eagle Trace Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record all financial agreements associated with this plat per Resolution R-14-02.
- Execution of financial agreements including surety bonds must be signed by the County Administrator in the presence of a notary per Resolution R-14-86.
- Please notify Jane Oliver, email@example.com, Bond Coordinator at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department, when original agreements and securities are ready for pick-up.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application and Legal Documents.pdf
Attachment: Agreements and Bonds.pdf