|October 21, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - Harrison Ranch, Phase IIB3
Contact and/or Presenter Information
John Parks, Sr. Development Review Specialist, ext. 6215
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and record Drainage and Grading Plan;
- Accept, execute, and record Consent To Ratification of Subdivision Plat and All Dedications and Reservations Thereon from Harrison Ranch Community Development District;
- Record Amendment to Supplemental Declaration #IIB To Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Harrison Ranch:
- Accept, execute, and record Required Improvements Agreement - Clearing/Roadwork/Drainage/Sanitary Sewer/Water/Reclaim - from Pulte Home Corporation, regarding Surety Bond No. 59BSBGT2092;
- Accept and execute Surety Bond for Performance of Required Improvements, Bond No. 59BSBGT2092 from Pulte Home Corporation for $1,357,175.63.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE, ORDINANCE 90-01, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE & AVAILABLE PUBLIC FACILITIES CONCURRENT WITH NEW DEVELOPMENT. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable Water, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.1, Concurrency, CLOS-04-117.
- The final plat is for a single-family residential subdivision with 43 lots.
- The developer has posted a performance bond to warrant completion of required public improvements.
- The road and utilities will be maintained by Manatee County.
- All common areas will be maintained by the Harrison Ranch Community Development District.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email Jane Oliver, email@example.com, at Fiscal Management Division, Public Works Department when original bond and agreement are ready for pickup.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application & Supporting Documents.pdf
Attachment: CDD Consent and Amendment to Suppl Decl.pdf
Attachment: Agreement and Bond.pdf