|November 3, 2015 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #17
FY 2015-2016 Non-Profit Agency Funding Agreements
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Allen Donahue, x3467
Andy Guyre, x3493
Brenda Rogers, Director, x3489
Authorization for the County Administrator to execute FY 2015-2016 Non-Profit Agency (NPA) funding agreements for the time period October 1, 2015, through September 30, 2016, with the Agencies listed below, in the respective amounts.
- Funding for these non-profit programs has been allocated in the budget for FY16, which was approved by the Board of County Commissioners on 9/22/15. Details on each program is contained in the attachment titled: Nov 3 2016 Agreements.pdf
- FY16 funding agreements are needed to provide an appropriate funding mechanism and service level accountability for FY16.
- Site visits to funded agencies/programs are visited during the contract year by Community Services Department staff to monitor compliance with the agreement. Desk reviews are conducted monthly on each program when payment requests are received to ensure compliance with documentation requirements and reporting requirements.
- Sample Agreement attached.
- Funding included in these agreements were approved as line items in the FY16 budget, except for the Keep Manatee Beautiful agreement that is grant funded and was approved by the Board of County Commissioners on 10/6/15
- Table of Agencies, Programs and Funding amounts:
|Keep Manatee Beautiful
||Highway Litter Removal
|Manatee County Rural Health Services
||Michael Bach Center
||One Stop Center
||One Stop Clinic
||Transitional Development Program
|United Community Centers
||Big Dreams - Horizons
|We Care Manatee
|We Care Manatee
||Specialty Physician Services
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Standard contract reviewed and updated by CAO.
Instructions to Board Records
One of each fully executed agreement to Community Services.
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Centerstone - Aging Services FY1516.pdf
Attachment: Nov 3 2016 Agreements.pdf