|May 6, 2014 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #12
Final Plat - River's Reach, Phase II Revised
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Debbie Perron, Sr. Development Review Specialist, Ext. 6866
- Execute and Record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Accept and Record Drainage & Grading Plan;
- Accept, Execute, and Record Modification of Conservation Easement;
- Accept and Record Conservation Easement;
- Record Supplemental Amendment to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for River's Reach, Phase II Revised
- Manatee County Land Development Code, Ordinance 90-01, As Amended;
- Manatee County Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Element Goal 2.4, Adequate Public Facilities in All Developed or Developing Areas. The Developer has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2, Concurrency. CLOS-05-006
- The final plat is for a single-family private subdivision with 2 lots.
- All common areas including the roads will be maintained by the River's Reach Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Utilities will be maintained by the County.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the recording fee amount to: email@example.com.
- Please send the Plat Book and Page to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please return a recorded copy of the recorded Conservation, Utility, Drainage or Temporary Turn-around Easements to email@example.com
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Conservation Easements.pdf
Attachment: Supplemental Amendment to the HOA.pdf