|May 23, 2017 - Regular Meeting|
Agenda Item #23
Final Replat - Magnolia Point II f/k/a Fox
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Diana Lonergan, Planner, Ext. 3841
- Execute and record Final Subdivision Plat;
- Record Supplemental Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Magnolia Point To Add Magnolia Point II, Replat.
- MANATEE COUNTY LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE ORDINANCE 15-17, AS AMENDED;
- MANATEE COUNTY COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, FUTURE LAND USE ELEMENT GOAL 2.4, ADEQUATE PUBLIC FACILITIES IN ALL DEVELOPED OR DEVELOPING AREAS. The project has been issued a Certificate of Level of Service for Potable, Solid Waste, Sanitary Sewer, Transit, Drainage, Traffic, and Fire Protection, Objective 2.4.2 Concurrency, CLOS-14-020.
- The final plat is for a private, single-family subdivision with 37 lots.
- The express purpose of this replat is to change the lot numbering.
- The potable water and wastewater infrastructure facilities within this private road subdivision will be publicly owned and maintained by Manatee County. The applicant has elected to plat the subdivision prior to its construction; as a result, the applicant has provided a performance bond for platting purposes for all future private and public infrastructure improvements. As part of the proposed public utilities within this private street subdivision, there are required Agreements for Subdivision Improvements along with a Bill of Sale to Manatee County for utility infrastructure improvements; these documents shall be executed and recorded.
- Upon completion of this subdivision and issuance of a Certificate of Completion for the subdivision by Manatee County, the performance bond will be released and replaced with a defect security bond. At that same time, the applicant shall execute the required agreement(s) and a Bill of Sale and submit both to Manatee County for execution and acceptance.
- All common areas, including the roads, will be maintained by the Magnolia Point Neighborhood Association, Inc.
County Attorney Review
Not Reviewed (No apparent legal issues)
Explanation of Other
Instructions to Board Records
- Please send the Plat Book and Page numbers to: Diana.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Application - Magnolia Point II, Replat.pdf
Attachment: Legal - Magnolia Point II Replat.pdf