|Manatee County Government Administrative Building First Floor - Chambers May 11, 2017 - 9:00 am|
Agenda Item #10
PDR-16-13(Z)(G) - Rye Estates, LLC/Rye Road, LLC/Coddington, Cliff & Tara - Rye Road/Coddington Subdivision - 20160260 - Quasi-Judicial - Stephanie Moreland, Principal Planner
Contact and/or Presenter Information
Stephanie Moreland, Principal Planner, 941-748-4501 ext. 3880
Bobbi Roy, Planning Coordinator, 941-748-4501 ext. 6878
Based upon the staff report, evidence presented, comments made at the Public Hearing, and finding the request to be CONSISTENT with the Manatee County Comprehensive Plan and the Manatee County Land Development Code, as conditioned herein, I move to recommend APPROVAL of Manatee County Zoning Ordinance No. PDR-16-13(Z)(G); APPROVAL of the General Development Plan with Stipulations A.1 - A.7, B.1 - B.2, C.1, and D.1 - D.6; GRANTING Special Approval for a project 1) exceeding a gross density of one (1) dwelling unit per acre in the UF-3 Future Land Use Category, and 2) exceeding a net density of three (3) dwelling units per acre in the UF-3 Future Land Use Category; as recommended by staff.
Manatee County Land Development Code
Manatee County Comprehensive Plan
• Rye Estates, LLC; Rye Road, LLC; and Coddington Family, LLC submitted a request to rezone 61.40± acres portion of a 120.10± acre project on the south side of Rye Road, north of Waterline Road.
• The Rezone is from A (General Agriculture) to the PDR (Planned Development Residential) zoning district.
• The application also includes a General Development Plan for the total project area of 120.10± acres for a residential project with a maximum density of 360 dwelling units consisting of single family detached and single family semi-detached dwelling units.
• The following Special Approvals are requested a project: 1) exceeding a gross density of one (1) dwelling unit per acre in the UF-3 Future Land Use Category, and 2) exceeding a net density of three (3) dwelling units per acre in the UF-3 Future Land Use Category.
• Staff recommends approval.
County Attorney Review
Other (Requires explanation in field below)
Explanation of Other
Sarah Schenk reviewed and responded to Matter 2017-0207 by email on April 18, 2017.
Instructions to Board Records
Cost and Funds Source Account Number and Name
Amount and Frequency of Recurring Costs
Attachment: Staff Report - Coddington Subdivision - PDR-16-13(Z)(G).pdf
Attachment: Attachment 2 - Maps Aerials.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 3 - General Development Plan.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 4 - Approved TIS.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 5- School Report.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 6 - Zoning Disclosure Affidavits.pdf
Attachment: Attachment 7 - Newspaper Advertising.pdf